Vapes are one of the most portable, efficient, and popular ways to enjoy your dry herb and concentrates on the go, so check out our entire collection of vaporizers!
Cool Vaporizer Brands & Best Vapes for Sale
If you are looking for a luxury vaping experience or are a seasoned smoker that wants to upgrade to a vaporizer, we’ve created a curated list of the best high quality vapes with advanced technologies and rad features that make it worth your pretty penny.
- Kandypens OURA - This smart rig heats up in just 5 seconds, has the unique ability to change temperature mid-session and is extremely intuitive to use with 4 ideal temperature levels. Check out our Kandypens Review to get the dirty on this sleek electric dab rig.
- Puffco Peak - Similar to the Kandypens OURA, this concentrate vaporizer has 4 different temp settings and heats up in 20 seconds. The best part of the Peak is that it can be fully charged with a supercharger, so you can dab for days or nearly 30 dabs, whichever comes first! If you’re struggling to decide between the Kandypens OURA and the Puffco Peak, our Portable Dab Rig Buying Guide will help you find the best one for you!
- STORZ N BICKEL Vaporizers - These German made machines are made to last. STORZ N BICKEL die hard fans attest to years of vaping, even more than a decade of midnight toking with the Classic Volcano Vaporizer. It’s even received a medical grade distinction, so you are really getting the best of the best when it comes to the top desktop vaporizers on the market. Whether you go for the Classic or Hybrid Volcano Vape you can be sure that it’s made for heavy use with the best technology and best-in-class components. If you’re looking for more of an on-the-go vape, but not necessarily a vape pen, the Crafty Plus (Crafty+) or the Mighty will surely become your all-in-one new best friend, sidekick and confidant.
- Grenco Science G Pen Roam Vape - Wherever you roam, this extremely portable concentrate vaporizer is perfect for the on-the-go dabber looking for a device that will heat up in seconds, is made of durable high quality components and offers full flavored hits with its superior water filtration. It’s also a cinch to clean, which is a dabber’s dream, we can all attest to that!
- FOCUS V CARTA Electric Dab Rig - This electronic dab rig for wax and dry herb does Jedi mind tricks on all of us. It's a portable e-rig with powerful desktop performance that is app activated, so you are in full control of your dabbing universe. It’s also worth noting that it can be charged with a USB similar to a standard smart rig, so you can expect smooth hits free from combustion on the road. We also have the Focus V Carta Atomizer, Titanium Bucket and Carb Cap if you need these individual components separately
Vaping Guide: Vaping essentials and the best vaporizer for me
Why vape rather than smoke? Traditional smoking methods release more chemicals and carcinogens due to the high temperatures and combustion, so many have turned to vaping as a health-conscious alternative to smoking. Vapes activate your herbs at far lower temperatures than regular smoking devices (hence the lack of combustion in the vaping process). This lower temperature has several benefits:
- Easier to smoke - Not everyone is able to or wants to inhale smoke into their lungs. Vaping is a great alternative, as the experience is much smoother and healthier.
- Cleaner taste - Without the ash and tar particles from the burning process, vaping brings you clean, crisp flavors.
How vapes work and how to vape
Whether a novice or seasoned veteran, we all can appreciate the mechanics behind vaping. Like any tool you might use, vapes use heat from a battery source (like a vape mod) to heat the element that activates the chemicals in your herb and creates vapor rather than smoke within the atomizer chamber. The user inhales through the mouthpiece slowly, holding vapor for 1-2 seconds before exhaling. Vapes heat up your dry herb or concentrate without combustion (fire) in one of two ways:
- Conduction, which means that a hot plate directly heats up your materials
- Convection, which means that hot air circulates to heat things up more evenly. Most of our vaporizers work this way.
While convection vapes are a higher quality choice, conduction vapes are often the more affordable option. One of the best cheap vape pens available in our online vape shop is the Vertex Vape Pen and at just $4.20 it’s a steal.
How to use a vape pen
Vape pens have tons of benefits from being more efficient, discreet, smoke-free, producing less odor and relatively easy to operate. Vape pens that have buttons require clicking them a few times (normally 5) to activate and 3 clicks to modify the heat settings. When you're about to take a hit, hold down the button which heats up the smoke inside the atomizer, take a puff for 1-2 seconds and exhale.
Key parts of a vape
- Battery - The battery is by far the most important part of any vape. The quality of the battery determines the quality of your vape and your vaping experience. A high quality battery will have greater precision in terms of temperature control, lasts much longer between charges, and heats up faster.
- Chamber or Cartridge - This is the part that holds your herb, wax, or oils. Most vape pens have a chamber that you can fill with your own material, but some vapes like 510 Batteries require a cartridge. Most cartridges can be bought pre-filled, but there are some newer models that you can fill with your own materials.
What’s the best vaporizer for me?
- Dry Herb Vaporizers like the Orion Kind Pen are exactly what they sound like. You simply load up the chamber with your favorite dry herbs to consume them in a new and safer way than other dry herb options. Check out our collection of the best dry herb vaporizers here.
- Wax/Concentrate Vaporizers like the Slim Wax Kind Pen come in a range of styles, but they all essentially do the same thing - help you consume wax concentrates or oils safely and efficiently. These generally have refillable chambers but most require cartridges.
- 510 Batteries are a popular type of concentrate vaporizer that is extremely simple to use because you simply insert a cartridge and you’re ready to vape! You can put in a prefilled cartridge that you can buy from your preferred seller, and some companies are starting to make refillable cartridges for these vapes. These are named for the 510 connector that joins the cartridge to the battery. Check out the Wooden Vape Pipe Battery if you want a cool vape pipe that makes you look like Sherlock Holmes with its wooden embellishments and fits most any 510 thread battery.
Vaporizer stylesOnce you decide which kind of marijuana vaporizer is right for you (dry herb or concentrates), it’s time to get down to the specifics and find the perfect type of vape for your lifestyle.
- Vape Pens like the Yocan Box Set are one of the most portable options. Long and thin like pens, they fit easily into a purse, pocket, backpack, or glove compartment. Vaporizer pens are also discreet and easy to use, plus many come in sleek designs.
- Tabletop Vaporizers are a great staple if you prefer to vape in the comfort of your own home rather than on the go. Also known as desktop vaporizers, these are larger than vape pens, so you can insert more wax or dry herb into them for a longer session.
- Stealth Vaporizers like the Discreet Kind Pen are generally smaller than other types of vaporizers, allowing you to easily store them in your pocket at the drop of a hat, and some even come cleverly disguised to look like lighters or other mundane objects.
- Vape Mods are larger than vape pens and produce more vapor, but work much like vape pens.
Vape shop near me
While you may look for a vape shop or vape store near you, what better than getting your vapes delivered discreetly to your doorstep? The Everything for 420 fam says high from home with the best vaporizers selection online. So get prepare yourself and start watching videos on how to do vape tricks so you can impress everyone you know.