Smoking Pipes & Glass Pipes
Sherlock Holmes, Gandalf, and Einstein. If you want to join the pipe-using greats of history, we have a variety of cheap glass pipes, ornate metal smoking pipes, and portable one-hitters and pipe smoking accessories..
Why are smoking pipes popular?
Glass hand pipes are one of the most popular pipe styles in the world because they are a classic way and cheap way to smoke dry herbs and tobacco. Vape pipes never went out of style because they simply work, can be made out of almost any material, and can come in an array of beautiful designs.
How to smoke a pipe?
Since pipes are one of the simplest smoking accessories out there how to smoke out of a pipe is pretty straightforward. You simply grind your herb (we carry a large selection of grinders), pack it into your bowl, light up with your finger over the carb hole, and then uncover the hole and inhale. They’re easy to use even if you’ve never smoked before.
Why use a pipe?
Some people prefer the filtering effects of the water in a bong or bubbler, but there’s nothing beats the convenience and portability of a hand pipe. Most pipes will fit easily in the pocket of your jeans or dress, in your purse or backpack, or in your nightstand drawer, plus you can easily bring your favorite pipe to your best buddy’s house or pass it around the campfire. We’ve got cool glass pipes for sale for every occasion.
WHAT’S THE PERFECT SMOKING PIPE FOR ME?
Weed pipes are extremely versatile, made from glass, metal, silicone, acrylic, wood and come in a variety of styles. Cop yourself a cool pipe once you've had a chance to determine which style is best for how you like to light up.
- Classic Spoons -Your classic hand pipe with a straight stem and fat bowl. The carb on a spoon pipe is on the side of the bowl. Below you will find a rainbow of glass spoons.
- One Hitter Pipes - Also known as one-hitters, these are great for concerts, ski lifts, or on-the-go toking. As the name implies, these pipes have a small bowl that holds just enough herb for one hit. Their small size makes them compact and discrete. We have a selection of one-hitters in glass, metal, and even ceramic.
- Double Bowl Pipes -These work exactly like classic spoon pipes, but allow you to pack in twice as much. These are great for the lazy smoker who doesn’t like to keep packing bowls, or for couples who want to share without really “sharing”.
- Steamroller Pipes - Resembling steamroller locomotives, these pipes are essentially a small glass canonical tube with the bowl on top.
- Dugout Pipes - Similar to a chillum this is a simple pipe with a bowl at the end of a small tube that's normally wood or metal.
- Chillums - A chillum is the most basic pipe type that's simply a hollow tube.
- Glass Blunt - If you're tired of running out of rolling papers glass blunts are a great way to have the experience of a joint without the hassle.
- Sherlock Pipes - These are stunning pieces with spacious bowls and are usually made of glass.
Smoking pipe materials
- Heat-Safe Handblown Borosilicate Glass pipes - The best thing about handblown glass pipes is the multitude of shapes and colors they come in! The glass blowing process allows creators to make crystal pipes in animal shapes, swirling colors, and funky textures. Glass also lets you check when it’s time to clean the piece. With so many dope designs, you’re sure to fall in love with one of our beautiful and affordable high quality glass pipes.
- Ceramic pipes - Since ceramic is a poor heat conductor, these will stay cooler in your hands as you use them. They also come in some pretty interesting designs. Ceramic is one of the more expensive materials given that it is not the easiest to work with, but these are some of the most gorgeous and decorative style pipes available.
- Metal pipes - There’s nothing worse than dropping your favorite glass pipe and watching it explode into a thousand pieces on the pavement, so if you’re prone to slips and drops you may want to consider a metal pipe. Since metal conducts heat, these are covered in an insulating layer of plastic or other non-conductive materials around the stem. Whether you’re looking for a simple, classic style or something a little more unique, we’ve got a metal pipe for you.
- Clay pipes - If you ever played with clay, you know it’s possible to create almost any design with it. That’s why our hand-painted clay pipes can look way more detailed and unique than other materials. They are a great item for collectors.
- Silicone pipes - Similar to metal pipes, silicone is an extremely durable pipe style and very travel-friendly.
Cool glass pipes brands
Marley Natural pipes
Marley’s Natural pipes are elegant hand-blown pieces designed for quality, durability and style. As implied by the name, the brand is a tribute to Bob Marley and the collection has a natural aesthetic and feel that the legend would have surely loved. The Marley Natural Spoon Pipe featuring black walnut wood has detachable parts making it super easy to clean and great for travel. If you are looking for the same look, but something even more portable, the Marley Natural Taster also features black walnut and stands just 3 inches tall. For larger hits, the Smoked Glass Spoon Pipe accented by a Jamaican gold stripe has a wide bowl that swirls and cools down your hits.
Other cool smoking affordable pipes
- Marley Natural Rise Up Steamroller - You’ll enjoy hitting from this high quality steamroller pipe while reppin the RISE UP on cannabis prohibition.
- Stash Pipe - This 2-in-1 stash pipe is the perfect travel companion for staying lit on-the-go.
- Horton glass pipe - This animal glass pipe is a super cute pink elephant companion and a must have for Dr. Seuss fans.
Cheap pipes for sale under $50
While you can also find cheap glass pipes in our store, silicone pipes are the most affordable and go as low as $4.20.
- Silicone Ice Cream Cone Pipe
- 2 in 1 Silicone Pipe
- Marley Natural Taster
- Marley Natural Smoked Spoon Pipe
- Stash Pipe
How to clean a pipe
Resin in smoking pipes can build up quickly and become clogged, which can impact the flavor of your smoke so we've created this glass cleaning guide so you can get the most out of the smoke sesh every time. Steps on how to clean pipe bowl and piece (if you're looking how to clean a tobacco pipe the same applies):
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paper clip
- Cotton swabs
- Plastic bag
- Put pipe bag with rubbing alcohol and teaspoon of salt
- Let soak for 12 hours
- Shake pipe in bag
- Remove any remaining resin with paper clip and cotton swabs
- Rinse with water and dry
Glass pipes near me
At EverythingFor420.com, we have top quality classic spoons, one-hitters, and metal pipes for every preference and personality! If you’re looking for a small hand pipe that’s a little different, check out our Glass Blunt or a Mini Elephant Pipe. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for at our online pipe shop a at the price you always dreamed of!
What is smoking pipe?
A smoking pipe or pipes, are typically small, handheld smoking devices. A smoking pipe usually has a spoon like shape, with three holes. One for inhalation, one that is used as a carb, one that is used as the bowl. Smoking pipes can vary greatly but these are typically the main features.
Why use a smoking pipe?
Smoking pipes are great for those looking to smoke on the go, without any fuss. Simply fill the bowl with the herb of your choice, and light up. Smoking pipes are easy to stash away and can fit into most pockets for safe traveling.
Why smoking pipes are so popular?
Smoking pipes are so popular because they are the classic way of smoking herb or tobacco. Pipes can come in all different shapes and sizes, and can fit your style or need due to the sheer amount of pipe selections out there! Check out Everything 420 for some of the best!
How to smoke a smoking pipe?
Smoking pipes are great for new herb smokers, so if you're looking up how to smoke a pipe you've come to the right place. Simply pack the bowl, or spoon indent in the pipe, light the bowl while inhaling while covering the carb on the side. Let go of the carb when you're ready to clear, that's it!