BUTANE TORCHES & CLASSIC LIGHTERS FOR SALE
At Everythingfor420.com we carry classic Bic lighters, Raw brand refillable clipper lighters and Lighter Kashers, but if you're looking for a more natural way to light your herb consider hemp wicks, which are hemp twine coated in beeswax. Our hemp wick case can also make your natural choice just as convenient and portable as a traditional lighter, which clips directly to your keychain for easy access. We also have a wide selection of butane torches for dabbers who need to get their nails super hot with a more consistent, powerful flame.
WHY IS A DAB TORCH A NECESSITY?
A classic lighter is a no brainer, but what makes a dab torch a necessity for dab rigs? Because you simply can’t use a lighter with a dab rig; you won't get the nail to the right temp, plus your hand will hurt like hell from holding down the button. A dab torch is used to safely, efficiently heat the nail to the perfect temperature before using your dab tool to scoop in the wax and covering the nail with a carb cap for the perfect dab.
How to Use a Torch
Butane torches are pretty easy and intuitive to use. You simply...
- Unlock the safety latch by flipping it to the "off" side
- Press down on the trigger of the torch
- Adjust the size of the flame based on your preference (whether you like cooler or hotter dabs)
- Heat your dab nail for 1-3 minutes
- Relock the safety latch
How to Refill a Dab Torch
The best thing about weed torches is that they are easy to refill and reuse. Here's how!
- Buy a refill canister. Make sure that you buy good quality butane to refill your torch!
- Flip the torch light upside down
- Fit the nozzle of the butane canister into the hole at the bottom of the lighter and press firmly
- Voila! You're done
Torch Lighters and Pocket Lighters for Sale
Whether you are looking for a torch lighter or pocket lighter we've got you covered at Everything for 420 where you can choose one with a unique design that makes it super easy to catch that friend that always seems to cop your lighter when it suddenly appears at the next smoke sesh.