Straight Tube Bongs
Straight as an arrow and shoot just as hard, straight shooter bong are a classic smoking accessory that creates some of the most direct hits imaginable.
BENEFITS OF STRAIGHT SHOOTERS
The benefit of a direct hit is that you get zooted faster and get a fresher flavor from the smoke since it does not sit around in the bong for too long. But with so many options out there what makes straight tubes (otherwise known as straight-shooters) such a popular option among smokers around the world? With glass thickness to increase the quality of a simple hit, straight tube bongs are an easy grab whenever you need a quick pick me up bong rip. Any customer can appreciate the simplicity but full functionality of a straight tube bong, and is a must-have in any cannabis enthusiast’s bong collection.
- Easy pull - You do not need to pull smoke very hard to get great hits, which is great for the lazy or impatient smoker. While it does not necessarily eliminate the harshness of a large bong rip, that is up to you whether you can handle legal dry herb or tobacco usage for personal experiences smoking.
- Get blasted faster - The straight tube shape creates super direct hard-hitting rips for a more efficient high, which is ideal if you like your hits like you like your coffee, straightforward and strong. It just might be your lucky day if you get a double dose of coffee and an excellent bong rip, those wake and bakes just hit different!
- Perc-able - Straight tubes can have percs or diffused downstems which use dozens of tiny holes to create bubbles that filter and diffuse smoke for smooooooth hits. Check out more of our percolator bongs on the website for a variety of styles for any customer looking for a top shelf and versatile body design.
- Easy to clean - The simple shape of the straight tube bongs products shown, makes straight tube bongs extremely easy to clean, even with percs like tree percolators or an ice catcher. You will want to extend the longevity of your purchase by cleaning out your bongs that are typically made of borosilicate glass and making it simple to clean with a good scrub and bong cleaning solution. Make sure you clean the bowl too,
- Easy to pass around - Straight shooters are generally a great size and shape to grip with one or two hands and pass around at a party or just chilling out with your friends. You never have to pass at your own risk and worry about breaking your precious smoking gear! Tube bongs have a nice grip handle unlike other smoke accessories that do not have that long neck for a secure clutch. If you are a clumsy stoner and have already intended to browse the website for more creative options to avoid any breakage, straight tube bongs are for sure an easy solution with glass thickness to help with grip and a bigger bowl piece to hold extra legal dry herb for the rougher days.
Other features to consider:
- Splash guards - These rings protect you from getting a mouthful of nasty bong water. Splash guards are excellent as being the last filters before hitting the mouthpiece, and will help you have an easier time smoking.
- Ice catchers - These let you pile in a few cubes of that cold stuff, for ridiculously fresh and easy-to-take hits. Ice catchers are a must for many smokers that want to smoke cool hits that are nice and chilled for an easy and light pull for a truly awesome smoking experience.
- Percolators - Our percolator bongs have many different types of percs for any smoking or aesthetic preference. One of the best smoking accessories to upgrade any straight tube bong setup, percolators and even a diffused downstem works wonders when it comes to the filters of a straight tube bong.
- Diffused downstems - These are downstems with holes that work almost as well as a perc for creating more bubbles and filtering smoke. Diffused downstems can help with filtering out the toxins found in some bongs that might accumulate over time. Even the most classic design can include a diffused downstem without having to be necessarily shared with any other bong, unless you want to! The versatility is so convenient and especially for the featured price you can get a diffused downstem for separately on the website.
HOW DOES A BONG WORK?
How to use a bong will soon become second nature after your first smoke sesh. If the downstem is not fixed, work to remove and fill the bong's chamber with water so it fills beneath the carb hole or 1.5 inches above the end of the downstem. It may surprise you but more water than that is not actually always better. You do not want it spilling through the carb hole, for you to breathe in nasty bong water or make your lungs work harder if it is not necessary since the smoke will get filtered regardless. If your straight shooter duals as a percolator bong, make sure the percolators are also filled with water so all of the filter holes are covered. As a customer you have the choice to choose a bong that has an ice catcher, so grab a few cubes from the fridge and pop them into the neck of the bong for even cooler hits! Put your downstem back in, pack a bowl and test it out. I mean we are talking about straight tube water pipes so act like you are a mad scientist and experiment because why not? If water reaches your lips or you even breathe some in, you probably put too much so pour some out for a better smoking experience. The percs should bubble as you inhale too so this is a great test as a customer to know how much water to put in the bong you plan to use regularly.
When it comes time to pack a bowl, make sure it is loosely packed and leave a little room at the top so the material does not have the potential to fall out. Put the bowl in the downstem, place your lips on the mouthpiece sealing it so no air escapes. Inhale as you light up the bowl and watch as the bong's tube fills with smoke. Clear any remaining smoke by removing the bowl. Now you know how to hit a bong!
HOW TO CLEAN A BONG
Luckily for you we have created a guide for how to clean all of your favorite glass pieces so the passage is not obstructed, your smoke does not taste stale and you can get the most out of your herb! Check out our blog post 3 Tips for Cleaning Your Smoking Devices.
HOW MUCH IS A BONG?
A straight shooter bong can be made from glass by glass artists, silicone or crylic although the most popular material is high quality borosilicate glass which is used in high-end restaurants and laboratories so you know its extremely strong and can take heavy hitters like you! Simple mini straight shooter bongs made from borosilicate glass can go for as little as $25 but the bigger the bong the more pricey, especially if you add percolators, ice catchers and other cool features. The upper threshold is normally around $200 and these bongs can be up to 35 inches tall or just under three feet tall. That's the size of a small child! Anyone smoking from one of these is a true stoner and the investment is worth it especially when they have parties and want an impressive piece that the whole gang can toke from. If you're looking for a cheap bong, wax bong, a mini silicone straight tube bong can even go as low as $20-$30 and is a great place to start for new smokers who want something that's virtually indestructible, easy to clean and transport.
COOLEST GLASS BONGS FOR SALE
The coolest bongs will have other parts that make up the smoking accessories like percolators and an ice catcher to help create the best smoking experience possible. You will want to take so much care of your cool bongs for sale because if you feel lucky and want to extend its shelf life and longevity, even the most classic design needs a good cleaning as do all smoking accessories when used extensively. When you shop for your next straight tube bong, double up on the deals with a nice discount code if there is one, if you are not subscribed to our email list make sure you are for the best 420 steals. Cool glass bongs for sale can be hard to come by when you go into your local physical cannabis shop so hitting up the website for all of your smoke accessory needs is the right move for your smoke aesthetic, overall smoke experience and your smoking budget too! There is truly nothing better than a website deal that could get you a high quality bong for a decent and fair price. Because why should you have to pay more when all we want is for you to have a highly good time? From one stoner to another, the straight tube bong life is a life you will appreciate in the lowest of times when all you need is a nice bong rip to get you through the day without all the gimmicks of an intricate dab rig setup or something complicated you are just not in the mood for.
STRAIGHT TUBE BONGS FOR SALE NEAR ME
Our bong collection is full of affordable and high quality straight tubes for anyone who wants nothing more than a classic and excellent straight-up smoking experience. At Everything For 420 we deliver discreetly to your doorstep, so you can't get much closer than that! Whether for tobacco use or your favorite dry herb, a straight tube bong setup can never steer you wrong with such a straightforward and easy to use device. Percs like tree percolators can really enhance a straight tube bong and make a simple product that much better, but it is not necessary to have tree percolators in a straight tube bong in order for it to work superbly. One of the most reliable bong styles is the straight tube bong so you will not be disappointed with whatever straight tube bong choice you decide to go with. Be sure to consider other features like an ice catcher, other percolators that user submitted reviews found and rave about, etc. The best way to know about all of our favorite straight tube bongs are to read reviews that others have left behind for good measure.
If you are having trouble choosing between the best bongs online and for sale nearby, keep to our trusted website for the best straight tube bongs. Even if you are into vaporized substances for legal use there are straight tube bongs that can also double as a dab rig as well if you are lucky! You also have free range to purchase products and buy whatever accessories you want for your straight tube bong or dab rig, our website is supposed to give you that kid in a candy store feeling with so many options to satisfy your bong craving sweet tooth. With many deals like free USA shipping it is a no brainer when it comes to buying a bong from our trusted, tried and true website collections. Options like a diffused downstem can amplify the smoke experience so pay attention to the little and often overlooked smoke accessories that can upgrade the experience so easily. There are many glass bongs and other products that combine so well with straight tubes and you will be glad you chose straight tubes as one of the bong styles to add to your collection for its ease of use. It cleans well and you often never have to worry about breaking anything on the inside or outside, and for the most part is pretty low maintenance and can last you a long while - if you take care of it properly. Choosing the right bong can become a daunting task so take the free time you have to go through all cannabis collections so you know which options are available to you!
What makes straight tube bongs different from other bongs?
Straight tube bongs are different from other bongs in the sense that the center tube of the bong is completely straight, there is no beaker base or vase base. The tube of the bong is a literal straight tube, with a flat base.
Are straight tube bongs comfortable to use?
Straight tube bongs are very comfortable to use and not awkward to handle. You'll want to treat a straight tube bongs the same way you would use a regular bong.
How often should straight tube bongs be cleaned?
Straight tube bongs should be cleaned regularly to stop buildup of residue in a bong. You always want your straight tube bongs to be clean and tidy, we'd recommend cleaning after each use to help get those clean and filtrated rips.
What are the benefits of straight tube bongs?
A straight tube bong can have many different benefits. straight tube bongs are usually very sturdy and hard to knock over. Their also very easy to clean as there is no beaker or vase style base, it's simply a straight tube.