DIY stoner gift basket
To create a personalized stoner gift basket for him or her, you’ll need a few basic items as well as whatever marijuana-themed gifts you’d like to include. To create a professional-looking DIY gift basket you will need:
- Cellophane wrap - You’ll need transparent cellophane to wrap up your basket.
- Filler - To elevate the bottom of the basket and make everything fit perfectly, a shredded paper filler like tissue paper, brown paper, or crinkle paper looks great. Smaller items can be placed on a small cardboard box to give it some height.
- Container or basket - Choose a receptacle based on how large you want your gift basket to be. Remember, the bigger, the more it will cost you to fill, but you don’t necessarily have to use a basket. Some ideas include, mugs, plastic containers, decorative tins, baskets, rolling trays, platters, wood boxes, or large ashtrays.
- Ribbons, bows, and tape - Top off your gift with a ribbon or bow. Tape is useful to secure loose items within the gift basket so they don’t shift as well as taping closed the cellophane.
Inexpensive stoner gift basket ideas
Funds always seem to run low around the holidays and this year in particular, many people are feeling the pressure. If you’re on a tight budget, you can still create a cheap DIY stoner gift basket filled with smoking essentials that looks great and are sure to be used. Head over to our $4.20 store to pick out a ton of little items all for less than a venti pumpkin spice frap. Some other gift basket ideas for less than $15 are:
- Weed grinder - These stoner essentials range from less than $5 to over $100 depending on style, materials, and brand of the grinder.
- Rolling papers - Smokers are always looking for their rolling papers, so make it easy by gifting them some quality papers so they’ll never have to use an old receipt ever again.
- Mini bong - Small bongs under six inches are a ton of fun and great for sharing with friends. Add one to the basket for less than $15.
- Weed storage container - Instead of using the baggie or plastic medicine bottle their weed comes in, help your pothead upgrade to a quality, reusable option.
- Rolling tray - Rolling trays come in all shapes, sizes, and designs so you can find one that really speaks to the receiver’s personality. Rick and Morty, Alice in Wonderland, Einstein, rasta pot leafs, Mario, EF420 has it all.
- Dab tool - It’s impossible to dab without a dabber, so you can never have too many of these cool dab tools.
- Glass bong bowl or quartz banger - If you know what kind of glass they use, figure out the joint size and get them a bong bowl or quartz banger to upgrade their piece.
- Homemade edibles or snacks - Everyone loves something homemade, so why not try holiday weed brownies or another DIY edible recipe. Just be sure to clearly label the jar and include dosing info. Potheads also love some quality snacks for when the munchies hit.
Luxury stoner gift basket ideas
For those extra special stoners in your life, you may want to splurge a little on one main present for the basket and surround it with a few cheaper smoking accessories like those mentioned above. From the best vaporizer to a top-of-the-line portable dab rig, these are the luxury items that will be a huge hit.
- Ooze Slugger Dab Dugout for cannabis concentrates
- Stone Smiths’ Slash Vape Pen for discreet hits on the go
- Focus V Carta Electric Dab Rig that’s compatible with dry herb or concentrates
- Marley Natural Wood Bong that has an elegant look
- Revelry Champion Crossbody smell-proof bag
- Octave Dab Timer for perfect dabs every time
- Airis Dabble 2-in-1 vape that turns any bong into an e-rig
- Rainbow Silicone Beaker Bong that’s nearly unbreakable
- Genius High Expectations Pipe for a sleek, minimal design
- Puffco Peak E-rig is perfect for high-tech potheads
- Storz n Bickel Crafty Plus from the makers of the original Volcano
For more holiday gift ideas or to create your own stoner gift basket, visit our online headshop for some great finds.