Best CBD Drink Recipes
Strawberry cucumber CBD mocktail
If you’re in need of something refreshing, light, and low on calories, this CBD infused non-alcoholic drink recipe will satisfy your thirst. It tastes exactly like a minty mojito, but you’ll get the health benefits of CBD instead of the hangover. This is one of our favorite CBD mocktail recipes since it calls for just a few ingredients.
- 1 box of strawberries
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- Unflavored sparkling water
- Sweetener to taste (liquid sugar, honey, maple syrup, etc.)
- CBD oil
Strawberry cucumber CBD mocktail recipe:
- Slice the strawberries and add it to a bowl with the mint. Muddle this mixture for just a few seconds before separating it evenly into glasses.
- Add ice to the glasses with the strawberry and mint mixture at the bottom. Next slice up the cucumber and add a slice or two to each glass.
- Create your preferred sweetness level by adding in the sweetener of your choice. Fill up the glass to the top with the sparkling water. Now it’s the moment to put some drops of CBD oil into your mocktail and give it a quick stir. The potency should be based on your tolerance and prior doses, however if you are new to CBD, begin with 5-10 mg per day. That means if you know you’re having more than one CBD mocktail, you may only want to include 2-3mg in each drink.
These two CBD smoothies are very different from each other, but both make for a healthy breakfast or hearty snack. The protein-packed nut butter option will keep you full and even works as a vegan protein drink after a hard workout. Just mix up the following ingredients, add a few drops of CBD oil into your smoothie and you’re ready for a productive day!
Tropical CBD smoothie
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ papaya
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Sweetener to taste (honey, dates, maple syrup, sugar, etc.)
- CBD oil (5-10 mg per day)
Vegan protein CBD smoothie
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp nut butter (peanut, cashew, almond, etc.)
- ½ cup unsweetened milk (almond, soy, coconut, hemp, oat, etc.)
- Sweetener to taste (dates, maple syrup, sugar, etc.)
- CBD oil (5-10 mg per day)
- Optional add ins: Hemp seeds, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, protein powder, frozen veggies (you won’t taste them)
Best THC Drink Recipes
Weed infused wine
This spiced weed infused wine will be the perfect addition to your next fall party or friendsgiving dinner. Ideal for imbibing during the colder months, this THC wine can be made to drink hot or cold and doesn’t require decarbing your bud ahead of time since this will be done on the stovetop.
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 25 grams of flower
- ⅓ cup of brandy or rum
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 cardamom pod
Spiced weed infused wine recipe:
- Begin by grinding the dry herb as finely as possible. Add the wine, flower, sliced fruits, sugar and spices to a large pot.
- Once boiling, immediately reduce the mixture to a low boil. Cover and leave simmering for two to three hours. Do not allow the mixture to boil over.
- Strain the mixture with a fine sieve like cheesecloth or pantyhose to remove all plant material. You can keep the fruits and spices for garnish.
- Lastly, add in your liquor of choice. Enjoy hot or chilled.
THC simple syrup recipe
This multi-purpose THC simple syrup has endless possibilities. It can be used to flavor and enhance cocktails as well as non-alcoholic drinks like lemonade, sparkling water, mocktails, fruit punch, and even coffee! The entire recipe only takes about an hour and a half total including decarboxylation. Pour it into an airtight jar and store it in the fridge so you can have a THC drink whenever you’re in the mood.
- 4 grams of flower
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable glycerin
- Cheesecloth or pantyhose
- Optional extracts: vanilla, mint, lemon
THC simple syrup recipe:
- The most important step comes first. Grind up your herb fine, but not extra fine and lay flat on a baking sheet. Decarb the flower by baking at 225°F for about 45 minutes. Be sure to continuously check that your flower isn’t burning.
- Add the water and sugar to a pot and bring to a boil. Immediately lower the heat to a simmer and stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add in your decarboxylated dry herb and optional extracts or flavorings. Turn up the heat to a low boil on medium to low heat for about 30 minutes. Continuously stir the mixture.
- Remove from heat and strain the mixture using a cheesecloth or pantyhose. Transfer it to an airtight glass container to be stored in the refrigerator.
If you like to light up while making your favorite CBD/THC drink from this list, you aren’t alone. Visit our online smoke shop for rolling papers, mini bongs, dab rigs, vape pens, blunt wraps, herb grinders, heady glass, bubblers, and more!