Are dry herb vaporizers worth it?
- You know exactly what you’re smoking - The most important dry herb vaporizer benefit is that stoners know they are smoking pure flower. Many vape cartridges, especially the cheap ones contain many other types of chemicals and additives in addition to cannabis that helps make the vape function better. Some of the most common are CO2, hydrocarbon, distilled extracts, synthetic flavors, propylene glycol, and other chemicals.
- Cheaper than buying vape carts - While the price really depends on the state you’re in and the brand, most half gram vape cartridges cost between $25 to $50, while flower is just $6 to $9 for a full gram. Even taking into account potency differences, vape cartridges are still less cost effective than smoking dry herb with convection heating.
- Vaping is better for your health - Many studies have proven that vaping is much better for your lungs and throat than smoking. A study from 2007 found that “regular users of joints, blunts, pipes, and water pipes might decrease respiratory symptoms by switching to a vaporizer.” This means you can actually reverse any harm done by years of smoking by switching to a vape.
- Cleaning takes time - In order to get the most out of your vaporizer with maximum smoke production and flavor, dry herb vapes need to be cleaned every time you change and refill it with bud. For most devices, this is after every smoke sesh. The process is more time consuming than simply emptying and refilling your dirty bong water since you need to clean the airpath of resin using a pipe cleaner soaked in alcohol.
- Quick burn - Some stoners feel that the dry herb burns too quickly and is used up faster than when smoking a joint.
Best dry herb vaporizer under $100
Grenco Science G Pen Pro
The G Pen Pro is by far the best dry herb vaporizer under $100. Grenco Science is known for designing high vapor quality, portable dab rigs, and dry herb vapes with durable materials and the latest technology. There aren’t many dry herb vapes under $100 and you won’t find a better option at this price point.
G Pen Pro Review
Simplified to just one button, the G Pen Pro vape has precise temperature control with three temperature settings that range from 375°F to 428°F, to meet the needs of every stoner. The ceramic heating chamber fits up to .25 grams of flower and is ready to hit in less than 30 seconds. At just 4.5 inches long, this is the best portable dry herb vaporizer that can be easily tossed in your backpack or stored in the smallest of drawers. The durable aluminum body assures any small drops or dings that might occur while out on a hike or camping trip won’t have an effect on the internal components. Most importantly, vapor production is high and you’ll get consistently large hits time after time, which is often an issue with cheap vapes, but not the G Pen Pro! Right now this dry herb vaporizer is $94.20, but you can get an extra 10% off if you check our online smoke shop for the discount code.
Other dry herb vaporizers to try
- Storz n Bickel Mighty Vape - This luxury vape by Storz n Bickel lives up to its name with large plumes of vapor and a powerful battery. The Mighty Vape works with concentrates and flower so you can switch things up.
- KandyPens K-Vape Pro - K-Vape Pro by KandyPens is a cheap dry herb vaporizer that costs just over $100 and was named the best dry herb vape 2021. With a glass mouthpiece, half gram chamber, pass through charging, and auto-shut off feature, you can’t go wrong with this affordable vape.
- DaVinci IQ2 - The latest dry herb vape by DaVinci is the IQ2, which works with dry herb and concentrates. This 2-in-1 vaporizer can track your dose per hit and per session, which is perfect for those who microdose. The smaller DaVinci Miqro vape is only compatible with dry herb, but is ultra portable for on-the-go toking.
- Pax 3 - The sleek Pax 3 dry herb vape is an upgrade from its predecessor, the Pax 2. Crafted with medical-grade materials, this 2-in-1 vaporizer is ultra discreet and heats up in seconds.
- Arizer Solo II - What makes the Solo II stand out from the rest is the borosilicate glass airpath, which assures the vapor won’t be tainted with any residual flavor. The powerful, yet portable device can last up to three hours on a full charge.
Still haven’t found your best portable vaporizer soul mate? In addition to dry herb vapes, we also have cheap dab pens, 510 thread batteries, vape pens, portable dab rigs, vape accessories, vaporizer replacement parts, and more at our online smoke shop.
What is a dry herb vaporizer?
The best dry herb vaporizer is one that suits your needs. A typical dry herb vaporizer heats up the herb of your choosing so you can smoke with ease. Some prefer dry herb vaporizers to cartridges because you can choose the flower you want to smoke, and know what your inhaling.
Is dry herb vaporizer worth it?
Some of the best dry herb vaporizers are definitetly worth the purchase. With dry herb vaporizers, you can know exactly what your smoking. When it comes to herb, there are usually no additives, so you don't have to worry about oils or concentrates. Herb can also be cheaper than most cartridges.
What are the best dry herb vaporizers under $100 you have?
Everything 420 carries some of the best dry herb vaporizers around. The Grenco Science G Pen Roam is a fantastic dry herb vaporizer that won't break the bank, but will get you high. We also carry the G Pen Pro, which is a one button dry herb vaporizer that can heat up in 30 seconds!
What other best dry herb vaporizers should I try?
The best dry herb vaporizers is the one that best fits your needs. With that being said, we carry dry herb vaporizers from all the top brands including Kandypens, Storz n Bickel, G Pen, PAX labs and many more. If you're new to vaporizing dry herb, we'd recommend the KandyPens Kvape Pro.