Benefits of Bubblers and How To Use Them
a comprehensive break down of bubblers and how to use one
The portability of a hand pipe with the technology of a bong, bubblers quickly become a cherished piece in any smoker’s collection. Capitalizing on the best of both worlds, bubblers fit into a wonderful in-between section of the more traditional glass-piece methods. EverythingFor420 offers an array of uniquely stylistic bubblers that run the gamut of possibilities. In this article, we will break down the benefits of these water pipes and how to use them.
- Portability - If discretion is of interest to you, then acquiring a bubbler for your waterpipe collection will make a great addition, as they are more easily stored due to their often-smaller size. This also allows for easier transportation, as it can fit in any purse or backpack with the proper protective covering.
- Filtration - The water used in the chamber of the bubbler filters various toxins like ash and tar in the same manner as other water pieces do. This ensures you get a cleaner, smoother hit that is also easier on your throat.
- No Accessories Needed - For the vast majority, there are no removable parts, so you won't need to be concerned with fumbling around for or forgetting any attachments.
- Diverse Options - Finding a bubbler that best fits your style is guaranteed, as there are an endless selection of colorful and creative designs. Some bubblers, like our Double Trouble Bubbler are made with two mouthpieces, making toking for two twice as fun. While other single mouthpiece bubblers, like our Pink Skull Sidecar Bubbler, showcase a more intricate shape with eye catching colors.
How to Use
Bubblers are as easy as 1, 2, 3. They generally consist of a mouthpiece, bowl, and carb, much like a traditional hand pipe. Although they often vary in size and shape, all bubblers share the commonality of a small chamber beneath the bowl. This water-filled chamber allows for your smoke to be filtered and cooled before it is inhaled, ultimately allowing for smoother, bigger hits.
- Fill the chamber with water. Much like a bong, you only need enough water to submerge the downstem. The cooler the water, the smoother your hit tends to be. Don’t forget to change the water frequently, as you would with a small bong, to reduce buildup of resin within the chamber.
- Once water is added, pack your bowl. If your bubbler consists of a carb, be sure to cover it on the inhale. As you do, you should hear the bubbling sound it was aptly named after.
- Once you approach your intake limit, release the carb, clear the chamber, and repeat!
What is a bubbler?
A bubbler is usually a small pipe that contains a chamber underneath the bowl that holds water. A bubbler is great for those stoners looking to get high on the go, while also getting cleaner filtrated hits. Bubblers are water fillable portable pipes.
How to use a bubbler?
If you've bought a bubbler, you should probably know how to use it! Fill the bubbler with correct amount of water, it should usually fill up around half the chamber, and not spill out of the bowl. Pack the bowl as you would any normal pipe, and light up, holding the carburetor hole and releasing.
How much water to put in bubbler?
When filling up the bubbler with water, you'll want to make sure you don't overflow it. The amount of water needed in a bubbler depends on size of the chamber. Fill the chamber up half way, then test it out by holding the carb and inhaling. If no water splashes or comes through, you're good!
How to smoke a bubbler?
In order to smoke a bubbler, you'll first want to grab the herb of your choice and fill the bowl. Make sure the chamber is around half way full of water, and you've tested the bubbler to make sure it doesn't overflow. Then light the bubbler like you would any other pipe.